JFK 50 Miler

March 22nd, 2010 - Training - Lowell, MA - 3.1

Day 81 - What a long day! Work and then a two hour GLRR board meeting. It was nice to meet everyone who won't be there anymore.

I didn't get home from the meeting until 10PM and I still had to put in my run! I think I burnt more calories trying to convince Rachel that I needed to put in a run, then the actual run itself. Thanks, Rachel!

3.1 on the treadmill due to crap weather again. Right hip still a little sore from New Bedford, but I can live with that based on my performance there.

Looking forward to 21 mile Boston training run this weekend, and no god damn races until April 11th.

Also looking forward to helping out at the Irish Feet Are Runnin' race this Sunday, put on by GLRR. Come on out folks and support your drinking buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment