JFK 50 Miler

April 5th, 2010 - Training - Lowell, MA - 5.5

Day 95 - In an effort to introduce cheating and poor sportsmanship, and to be more like professional sports, to the 365 Day Race, The 365 Day Race committee of one will be putting up a prize pool for the winners.

A couple of stipulations before I discuss the prizes:

1. You must be a member, in good standing, with GLRR, or AA, to qualify.
2. I will allow new entrants into the race up until July 13th, 2010.
3. I will accept gifts, preferably cash, on my birthday, July 13th, 2010.
4. You may nominate a new entrant as long as they have fewer miles than me.
5. Don't talk about run club.
6. I will do everything in my power to prevent Fil from winning.

The winner(s) will be decided on December 31st, 2010 at 11:59:59 PM based on verifiable results and/or re-enactmant of total mileage for the year.

Prize(s) will be awarded to the top two mileage earners at the conclusion of the 365 Day Race.

Cheaters (I will decide who cheated) will be severely beaten with my dog walking sneakers.

Prizes:

Winners will receive one of the following trophies (rock the vote to the left, no, your left!). Both trophies stand about 5 feet tall, and weigh over 50 lbs (Take that Golden/Platinum Miley!):

"Man Exposing Himself"

"iCUP"

Disclaimer: You may do anything you wish with the trophies, but please do it in the privacy of your home.

Additional Prizes:

- Top mileage earner will also receive $365 Vietnamese Dong (yeah, laugh, but that's my currency!).

- Top TWO milers will earn an all expense paid trip (you basically ride and sleep for free in the van down to Washington County, and hunt for your dinner with a slingshot), and free entry into the 2011 edition of the JFK 50 Miler.

- Top TWO milers will compete against me at the 2011 JFK 50 miler for a chance at the Grand Prize: 365,000 KRW. Now we're talking!

- In the event that you lose to me at the 2011 JFK 50 Miler, or if the world ends before then, you will forfeit all of your winnings, including your pride.

- In the event that you no longer have any pride left, after being humbled by the JFK 50, then I will also accept Visa/Mastercard/Your Soul.

Fil and Gentleman, let the cheatin' begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment