JFK 50 Miler

April 22nd, 2010 - Training - Lowell, MA - 3.2

Day 112 - A little cross-training tonight with Rachel. Went straight to the tennis courts in Bedford after work and got in a few volleys and drop shots. The skies were threatening the entire hour that we were there, but mainly off in the distance. I was hoping that it wasn't pouring up in Lowell as I still had to put in a run.

Got back home and the sky was on fire with a pretty outstanding sun set.

Over dressed for tonight's run, but got in a good sweat over the 3.2 miles. Feeling much lighter for good reason. I weighed myself this morning and got a nice surprise with a reading of 127 lbs. I haven't been under 130 since late last summer, and to think that I was actually at 150 at this point last year! I guess I'm ahead of schedule for next year's blog.

I promise I will add the new racer in the 365 Day Race and update the mileage by this weekend.

Keep it going gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment