JFK 50 Miler

April 24th, 2010 - Training - Lowell > Bedford - 9.5

Day 114 - I discovered today that from my apartment's parking lot in Lowell to my in-laws' back yard in Bedford that it is exactly 9.5 miles.

Went out at about an 8 min pace for the first 5K, and then mid 7's in between, before finishing off the last 5K with low/sub 7's. So much for a recovery run, but my legs feel great and are at about 90% post-Boston.

Debating whether or not to run in the Groton 5K race tomorrow, or put in another 9 miler. Either way, it's going to work out to be about the same intensity for my legs. I would rather go with the race, but I will see how I feel in the morning, since the 5K is an 11:50AM start.

Eric M. is expecting to race the 5K tomorrow, so that's more motivation for me to get out there and race.

No comments:

Post a Comment