JFK 50 Miler

May 10th, 2010 - Training - Lowell, MA - 3.1

Day 130 - Rachel's depression, my recession, finally ended today. Rachel managed to land a good job after being unemployed for 8 months, but it's all the way out in Marblehead, MA.

It's going to be a long haul for her as long as we're living in Lowell, so we went out last night looking for a new abode somehere in between my work place in Burlington and Marblehead. It looks like we're going to eventually settle somewhere in the Woburn/Danvers/Reading/Wakefield/Lynn area. This won't be until late summer though.

My career is also once again in the air, but it's on the good side. We'll see how things pan out in two weeks or so.

Current (tentative) weekend running plan is to join Glenn up in Sugarloaf on Saturday night, and run my JFK 50 qualifier on Sunday (need sub 3 hr marathon).

Nothing else planned for this week other than another attempt to set a 5K PR at Good Times tomorrow evening. Conditions are looking pretty good right now, for Tuesday and Sunday.

I don't plan on running GLRR track this Thursday, but I do plan on being out there to cheer on those that do show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment