JFK 50 Miler

Jan 15th, 2010 - Training - Lowell, MA - 4

Day 15 - The malaise of the work week had finally dissipated by the time I got my tired ass out on the road tonight for my run. Fil had once again beaten me to the punch and got in 5 miles at lunch time. Fil, do you work?

I had planned to just put in the minimum of 3 miles tonight and then tack on a workout in the gym, but of course, you can't just have 3 miles and be satisfied! I ended up running all over creation (Lowell) to get in 4 miles. In that time, I saw 2 people get pulled over by Lowell's finest, and about 15 homeless people wandering the streets.

It was a beautiful night for a run, 40 degrees with oil slicked roads, covered in fresh potholes.

Ahhhh, there's a lot to like about Lowell!

Race in the AM at week 3 of the Fudge series with Fil, and then it's time to clean the apartment...maybe I'll just do a long run instead.

Intense hill workout planned for Sunday with Fil on Christian Hill (2nd Ave). Prepping for Boston Prep.

Have a good weekend, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment