JFK 50 Miler

Mar 1st, 2010 - Training - Lowell, MA - 3.1

Day 60 - The first day of a new month brings a new challenger to the 365 Day Race!

Hailing from Groton, MA, weighing in at 130 lbs, averaging 4 minute miles, it's none other than Eric M.! Eric easily takes over 3rd place with his 441 miles to date.

Eric and I will be dueling it out for the remainder of the Wild Rover series, leading into the Good Times series. Our 2010 rivalry is currently sitting at 1-1. Eric kicked my asphalt at the First Run 10K, which took place on the very first day of this 365 Day Race. I managed to edge out a victory over Eric (nursing a cold) 59 days later at the first Wild Rover race.

I completed my 3.1 miles on the mill tonight. Just too much work to put on a couple of layers to run outside, now that 40 degrees feels cold! I've mastered treadmill running at this point. Next up, road running!

No comments:

Post a Comment