JFK 50 Miler

March 26th, 2010 - Training - Lowell, MA - 3.1

Day 85 - I hope you guys enjoy the new look of the blog. Please provide feedback if you do or don't like it. If you can't leave any constructive criticism, then meet me behind DD in Drumhill at 7:30AM tomorrow morning and we'll settle it like real computer geeks.

Got in a late treadmill run tonight after taking down Zeus and finally beating God of War III. Now I can get on with my life again. FYI, Kratos kills himself in the end.

I was hoping to feel 100% for tomorrow's Boston long run, but I'm feeling closer to 102% at this point.

Tomorrow should be an interesting run. Other than my 50 miler from Lowell to Auburn late last year, I've never done a training run longer than 18.

See you guys on the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment