JFK 50 Miler

May 30th, 2010 - Training - Bedford > Lowell - 9.75

Day 150 - Did some cross-training this morning by re-tarring my parents' never-ending driveway under the warm mid-morning sun.

Ran a marathon, I mean looked at houses, with Rachel in the afternoon.

Then I took it easy with a 9+ mile, 7:05 pace, run from the in-law's place in Bedford to Lowell in the VFF's in order to recover from yesterday's fantastic double. I am in love with my VFF's! My legs actually feel better after I run with them!

Congrats to Dane for a great run on a tough 50 Miler course, also up in New Gloucester, this morning/afternoon. I winced in pain when he sent me the elevation profile of the three loop course:


(To hell and back...three times!)

I noticed that GLRR teammate Jill T. was a DNF at the Vermont City Marathon :(

I hope you're doing OK! You'll get it next time.

Memorial Day plan(s) include sleeping in, and that's all I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment