JFK 50 Miler

Rachel's "21st" Birthday, 2010 - Training - Lowell, MA - 3.1

Day 162 - After spending a lovely evening in Boston looking for trouble, celebrating the wife's "21st" birthday, I got my drunk ass home and prepared for another late night run. Stupid running.

I tried something new tonight to keep things interesting (Hey, get your mind out of the gutter! That's my wife!) for my RUN. I recently got hooked on audio books in MP3 format, which have saved me from receiving 5-10 years for road rage during my commute.

I decided to give it a shot for a run. Audio books on the run! Brilliant!

Actually, not that great for running, especially when you're listening to George Friedman's very dry Next 100 Years. It's basically like running with Fil. Blah, blah, blah, blah...shutup!

Man, I gotta stop writing these entries drunk.

I'll regret it in the morning. I just know it.

I hope Fil doesn't read this before our carpool to the 26.2 mile relay....

On a non-drunken rant note, I just posted the HD version of the GLRR party at the Bedford 12K on YouTwitFace, but you can read and see all about it on my original posting here.

Now leave me alone..........I love you man. You're my best.......shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!


(I promise, more Family Guy videos going forward)

No comments:

Post a Comment