JFK 50 Miler

August 19th, 2010 - Training - Lowell, MA - 4

Day 230 - There's no better way to shake off the malaise of a long run then to go to track and do a marathon track workout!

Probably not recommended, but it looked like it did the trick.

My legs felt dead before I got to track, but I felt great after doing the track workout.

I ran the 4 mile (non-stop) progression with Fil, and staying locked in with him really helped clean out the junk in my legs from yesterday's mini-marathon.

Mile 1: 7:19
Mile 2: 7:12
Mile 3: 6:47
Mile 4: 6:31

Nice to see all of the GLRR members (new and old) taking advantage of track, but would love to see more faces out there to keep Jim busy! My goal is to see him with 20 stop watches around his neck!

(How NOT to do track)

No comments:

Post a Comment