JFK 50 Miler

Jason Voorhees' Birfday - Training - Lowell, MA - 3.6

Day 224 - Well, not exactly. The hockey-masked, supernatural killer was born on Friday, June 13th, 1946, but of course, everybody has to say, hey, it's Friday the 13th! OHHHHHHHHHH.

I ended up doing a trail run in the Lowell State Forest with the boys. Of course it's by a lake. OK, pond. This was our first run back since moving out of the area. It took us over 30 minutes to get here from Tewksbury, whereas it only took us 10 minutes before. This stinks.

It got real dark by the time I was ready to head out of the forest, but then I noticed that Scooter was missing!!!

Forget Jason, Rachel would slice and dice me alive if I came home with one fewer dog.

I ran back and forth on the the trails calling out for the little shit. Teddy took a dump.

It was well over five minutes, and half a mile later, when we finally found Scooter running through the brush.

It looked like he was being chased by something/someone!

RUN!!!!!

We bolted out of there, passing by some under age teens drinking and making out in the woods. Strangely, they were all dressed like expendable characters from the slasher flicks of the 70's and early 80's.

(Ohhhhhhh, I'm shakin')

No comments:

Post a Comment