JFK 50 Miler

Sept 23rd, 2010 - Track - Chelmsford, MA - 4

Day 265 - I can't even remember the last time I got out to GLRR track, but it's been awhile. It was nice to see all of the familiar faces out there working hard at their targets.

Scott and Paula were getting ready for the Wicked Half Marathon on Saturday. Deric was also working hard towards his first half at some point later this year or early next year.

I did the marathon workout (8 x 800's at marathon target time, for example, 3 hr marathon goal = 3 min 800).

I came late so I jumped in with Andy while he was on his second interval. He was targeting 3 min 800's.

We went through all of his remaining intervals pretty much at the same target or a little faster.

I ran the last two intervals on my own and managed a 2:48 and 2:43 800. Now if I only I could run a 2:40 marathon....

Nothing planned for this weekend other than work. Sunday just freed up so I might do a race somewhere. I wonder where I could find a race on a Sunday in New England...

(I guess we have it pretty good at CHS)

No comments:

Post a Comment