JFK 50 Miler

Oct 14th, 2010 - Training - Tewskbury, MA - 3.1

Day 287 - Let's play a blog scavenger hunt called, Lets Find Out Where Jason Messed Up.

According to Runningahead.com, this should be Day 287 of my run streak (see below). According to my blog, this is only Day 284 (see above). Whoops.

The Hunt: Find out where I messed up on this blog over the past 284/287 days.

The Prize: Post your findings in the comment section below, along with a mailing address, and I will send you some very cool prizes.

Let the games begin!

(I wouldn't have done this if I knew math was involved)

*Thanks Frank for finding my mistakes!

4 comments:

  1. I'm guessing your first mistake was January 1st, your second was January 2nd, your third was January 3rd....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You funny, Dawg:) You ready for Bay State?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh huh, my volunteer shirt from last year is clean and ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess anything beats wearing the sweater vest, and it's supposed to be dry on Sunday. Good Luck and I'll see you out on the course!

    ReplyDelete