JFK 50 Miler

Oct 21st, 2010 - Training - Tewksbury, MA - 3.1

Day 294 - With only a month before JFK 50, I have no idea what I'm going to do to stay out of trouble and from being bored to death with training runs. I don't have any races planned between now and Nov 20th. I was originally going to pace the 3:10 group at Manchester, but work beckons, and unfortunately, money talks.

I definitely regret not signing up for the Marine Corp Marathon at the end of October. Everybody I know and their grandmothers, including my own grandmother, is going to run this race. This would have been perfect since it would have been positioned three weeks before JFK, and I could have practiced pacing with SpeedyKittyKat at MCM.

Got back from GLRR board meeting tonight, and managed to get my run in at 10PM (ugh). Board meeting was interesting with a lot of discussion on the future plans for the Bay State Marathon. A lot of changes will be in store, and I think it'll make the race even better! Stay tuned!

(Time to solve some problems)

No comments:

Post a Comment