JFK 50 Miler

Nov 17th, 2010 - Training - Tewksbury, MA - 3.1

Day 321 - Tipping the scale on the creep factor is my research into the female runners taking part in this year's JFK. Once again, I am using the excuse that it's for Katy.

According to this article, the top 3 women from last year will not be running this year, and that the rest of the women's field is wide-open after the top two favorites (Connie Gardner & Cynthia Arnold). The article made a typo when they stated that Cynthia won the Flying Pig Marathon in 2:25, when she actually won it in 2:55, and that's after taking a cortisone shot.

We all know that Katy ran MCM in 2:56, under tough conditions, a couple of weeks ago, so I am liking her chances right now for being in the top 3 for females.

I decided to go down the list of the 308 registered female runners and "google" (stop it) as many of them as possible to find some recent run history.

I got through about 16 registered runners before the FBI broke down my door and dragged my butt off to the interrogation room.

Here's what I found so far:

(creep)

1 comment:

  1. Run well creepy stalker guy, looking forward to not reading your (sure to be INCREDIBLY long) report.

    ReplyDelete