JFK 50 Miler

Nov 29th, 2010 - Having Fun - Tewksbury, MA - 3.1

Day 332 - So, a couple of inquiring minds have asked me, where the 'F' WAS Fil while I was completing my death march at JFK. Good question.

The last place that I saw my new best frenemy Fil was at Mile 9.3 Mile 15.5 after during the first break in the trail section. After that Fil went MIA, but I later discovered that Ranger Dave found Fil, and Fil found a new running and drinking buddy in RD.

Fil ended up running with RD for 27 MILES on the towpath! Are you mad, Fil?! Nobody does 27 miles on the towpath for fun! It's like someone running 144 laps at Lexington High to get in a half-marathon! Madness!

Well, I guess that's just punishment for not providing me with ANY support during JFK. All is forgiven though because you'll be running JFK next year and I'll be providing you with plenty of support...

Fil did however manage to capture some pretty nice, and not so nice, pictures on the course.

(The Love Birds) 

(Dave's Death March)

(Dave's Death March in Reverse)

(Hey, is that Jason's body in the Potomac?) 

(Staged Photo)

(Yep, that's Jason)

No comments:

Post a Comment