JFK 50 Miler

Nov 5th, 2010 - Training - Tewksbury, MA - 5

Day 309 - Day 5 of running on the treadmill.

Well, that was the original plan anyways. I was going to cap off a full 5 days of treadmill running with a 20 miler on the treadmill in order to prepare myself for the mental grind of the JFK towpath.

That was the original plan until Fil found out and talked me off of the ledge. He couldn't bear to see me torture myself, so he came over and we went out for a much more enjoyable five miler on a beautiful night. We could have kept going, but Fil had to piss off some liquid refreshments he had enjoyed a few hours prior.

We also wanted to save something for tomorrow's early morning run with SpeedyKittyKat in Boston. We couldn't let a fembot show us up.

Well, that's the plan anyways.

(ass-kicking sold separately)

No comments:

Post a Comment