JFK 50 Miler

Nov 7th, 2010 - Training - Tewksbury, MA - 3.1

Day 311 -  Thank goodness for the 25 hours in the day today, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to fit in my 5K for the day.

I got up at 6AM to prep for the timing gig in Lawrence. Got that done and got back home by 1:30PM. Took a quick a nap as the Pats got spanked by the Browns.

Dave called at 2PM and said he wouldn't be back in the area until 4:30PM to exchange timing equipment, so I used the down time to get some weekday work done.

Dave called again and said that he forgot to set his clock back and was actually in the area and it was only 3:30! Whoops. Good thing he only owns a timing company...

Met up with Dave and exchanged gear by 4:30PM.

Went home and continued working on that other job.

Damn it.

It was 11:30PM by the time I finished up my work.

I rushed out the door and got in a quick 5K. I started at 11:35PM and finished at 11:56PM. I had 4 minutes to spare before my fairy godmother, Fil, turned me into a pumpkin.

Phew.

(Jack Bauer has nothing on me)

No comments:

Post a Comment