JFK 50 Miler

Dec 22nd, 2010 - Track - Lexington, MA - 7.5

Day 356 - It wasn't Loudon, but it was sure just as fun and exciting at GLRR track tonight, live from the Rat Dome in Lexington.

Here we go....

EJ
Fil
Nate (newb)
Drop Kick Murphy's (2)
Frank
Jim
Mark
Dave
Nick
Lauren
Paul H.
Paul K.
Suzie
Matt
Pat (Coaching)
Mini-GLRR Members

The J Boys were missing tonight so Frank, EJ and I had to pick up the slack.

Tonight's workout were 6 x 800's with a target pace of 2:50's. Of course we blew off Coach's advice and went for 2:40's. Why do we pay him again? Just kidding, Jim! :)

We basically started off where we left off 3 weeks ago when we last did the same workout:

3 Weeks Ago
3:17
3:00
2:55
2:56
2:50
2:44

Tonight
2:44
2:42
2:41
2:41
2:40
2:38

Frank took us through the first two intervals, and then I took over the lead with the Water Buffalo breathing down my neck for the remainder of the excellent workout. The best track session so far on this young season.

Oh, BTW Glenn, I didn't forget you ;)


(Gotcha)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm getting better at remembering all of the names ;). Thanks, Glenn! I'm predicting 3:20:36 for you at Phoenix!

    ReplyDelete