JFK 50 Miler

Jan 11th, 2010 - Training - Dracut, MA - 3.5

Day 11 - Today brought some good news on the career front, but otherwise, it was an uneventful day of training for both Fil and I. He did his usual lunch time run (4 miles), and I did my gym workout (3.5 miles on the tread mill with a 2% incline for most of it). Thanks, Kelly!

I hate to admit it, but I am starting to like the dreaded tread mill. Very easy on the knees and definitely helped in my ITB recovery, while bringing my stamina back up. Still, the road is my first true love, just not in the dark and ice cold...sounds like my marriage...JUST KIDDING RACHEL!!!!:) Seriously, I was just kidding. Please, no angry e-mails from Taiwan. I mean it. Love you!

In other news, our little Google Running Spreadsheet group continues to grow. Two more members tonight. Check out this link to follow our progress and get all the dirty details:

Running Spreadsheet

Plan is to go on a lunch time run with Fill tomorrow afternoon at his workplace. I finally get to see what Fil does for work, mainly run and eat lunch.

Hill workout planned for this Sunday. Sorry, Glenn!

Rachel, remember, I was just kidding up there:)

No comments:

Post a Comment