JFK 50 Miler

Jan 22nd, 2010 - Training - Chelmsford, MA - 5

Day 22 - Went out for a lunch time run with Dad, aka Fil, today to shake off some of the buildup from last night's track workout. 5 miles at a nice 8 min pace with a strong finish.

Nice to get the run out of the way, and have the rest of Friday to just relax! Even nicer to get this stupid blog out of the way! What am I going to do tonight? Maybe go for a run.

Fudgicle #4 awaits us on Saturday morning, and then it's off to Derry, NH for a small race on Sunday.

Question of the Day: How many different names have I given to the treadmill on this blog? Name them by leaving a comment below. (My way of finding out to see if anyone other than Fil reads the crap that I write). Winner gets my Boston Prep cotton shirt and a $100 Circuit City gift card. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment