JFK 50 Miler

Jan 4th, 2010 - Training - Lowell, MA - 5.0

Day 4 of our 365 day journey really put our 3 mile pact to the test. It was the first business day of the new year, so that meant back to work for both Fil and I. Given that Fil is a designer, he had no trouble finding time in his "busy" schedule to put in a 5 mile run at lunch time. Coincidentally, the FBI and state police were looking for a bank robbery suspect around this time and in the same area as Fil's run.....

I on the other hand had to save the world from exchange rates and subsidiaries running out of funds, so I had to wait until I got home before I could get my run in. Unfortunately, I didn't get home until 7PM, and after taking the "boys" out and feeding them, it was already 9PM before I was on the road to uphold my end of the 3 mile pact.

I can happily report that the 3 mile pact is still intact.

Weather: 32 Degrees at lunch time; 27 Degrees at 9PM.

Fil - 5 Miles - 39:42
Jason - 5 Miles - 38:00
Robbery Suspect #2 - 26+ miles - 1 hr 58 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment