JFK 50 Miler

March 15th, 2010 - Training - Lowell, MA - 3.1

Day 74 - Before I start on this post, I need to request that Fil refrain from continually voting for himself on the 365 Day Race poll. Thank You.

Tonight, I met up with an old friend. His name? Mr. Mill.

We caught up on old times, when the weather was as crappy as it was tonight. Too crappy to run outside. He then willingly allowed me to run on top of him for 3.1 miles.

Long run (14 miles) planned for tomorrow evening. From the apt, down the now haunted Dunstable Road, through Chelmsford, Westford, and onto my parent's place in Tyngsboro, and back home again.

It will be my first attempt, in awhile, to run more than 5 miles on my own. Here's to having no friends! Cheers!

Just found out I am BIB # 4280 for Boston! That's exactly my lucky number! Holy SHIT!

Matt Story for tonight's GLRR collectible:

No comments:

Post a Comment