JFK 50 Miler

April 8th, 2010 - Track - Lexington, MA - 6

Day 98 - It's amazing how much faster the track workouts are without Fil there. Coincidence?

800 - 2:58
800 - 2:57
1600 - 6:17
800 - 3:00
800 - 2:43

Running tonight's workout was just Glenn, Matt, and myself. Jim was manning the splits as his back was being temperamental. I think Fil was actually there tonight because I do recall lapping an old man at one point.

Tonight was the last night for myself at the Lexington Rat Dome for the season. Next week is the last week of indoor track, but I'll be "resting" for Boston. I should still be able to make it for Mario's though.

Here's a map of tonight's run:


Looking forward to a final tune-up race this Sunday in Nashua at the Soup Kitchen 10K. Hard to believe its been almost three weeks since New Bedford, my last race.

No comments:

Post a Comment