JFK 50 Miler

April 2nd, 2010 - Training - Lowell > Tyngsboro - 6.3

Day 92 - There may be a dark horse entering the 365 Day race shortly! Hint: He likes to see you smile. Keep an eye out on the standings because it can change pretty quickly!

Did a nice, easy 6 miler from Lowell to my parent's place in Tyngsboro. It was nice to run with the sun still out. No sign of my friend Pre though, just a strange smell in the air tonight. Glenn?

Ran into another GLRR member around mile 2.5 near the Rourke Bridge, but he was going the other direction. I didn't have my glasses on, so I originally thought it was Mike Shanahan, but not so certain right now. I should post this on Craigslist under Missed Connections, but that's too weird and creepy. If it was you and you're reading this, let me know!

I only knew he was GLRR because both him and I were wearing the same GLRR singlet, the white ones. Speaking of which, the damn things nearly sawed my nipples off. I swear I was lactating blood by the end of my run. Matt had the same complaints about the green, GLRR singlets, so I'll have to remember to wear some booby bandages for Boston.

365 Days competitor, EJ H. sent me the photo below from New Bedford, so of course I turned it into a baseball card. I apologize to John Byrne for calling him a hippie. John's not a hippie, THIS IS A HIPPIE:

(I don't even have to say it)

No comments:

Post a Comment